- In 2015, we saved 25 tons of film & theatre props, set pieces, art supplies, textiles, lumber, and many other reusable materials from landfill by putting them back into the local creative economy – 82% more than in 2014!
- Over 200,800 lbs of material from theater and film sets was diverted for recycling through our partnership with Revolution Recovery.
- 47 film, television, theatre, and performance projects used reclaimed building materials, art supplies, fabric, and props from The Resource Exchange in their productions in 2015 – up 43% from 2014!
- Over 45 educational institutions and programs ranging from community centers, to local grade schools, to institutions like Tyler School of Arts and Moore College of Design used our salvaged materials in classrooms, projects, and events – more than double the educational projects in 2014!
- Twice the amount of individual artists, crafters, and re-makers used salvaged materials for their creative projects this year!
- We featured and promoted 11 local artists’ works in our gallery and online through our monthly reCREATE featured artist program.
- In 2015 we were able to host 25 free or low cost community events at The Resource Exchange including our reCreate Workshops, artist gallery openings, live performances by local artists, and visits by artistic classes and educational programs.
view our 2014 impact report
view our 2013 impact report
view our 2012 Annual Report online
visit our Collaborations page