Safe Ways to Shop
We are once again open for in-store shopping! Come visit us on Fridays and Saturdays between 11 am and 5 pm.
Out of an abundance of caution to keep our staff and community safe, we are limiting occupancy to 10 people at any given time inside. We’ll be reevaluating on a weekly basis.
COVID Health & Safety Protocol:
- Wearing a mask that covers both the mouth and nose at all times is required
- Social distancing is required inside and in our parking lot
- For your safety and ours, we’re trying to limit the amount of contact at checkout– payment via credit/debit card is strongly preferred
- Use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance/exit
Check out our COVID Updates for Customers and Donors below for more information!
Open 24/7! Browse from home and schedule a contactless pickup appointment after checkout. New items listed weekly! Please see our Store Policy and more info on contactless pickup below.
This is the best way to experience The Resource Exchange from a safe distance.
Contactless Pickup Details
We’re now offering safe contactless pick-up in our parking lot! After check-out, you will be led to a page with a form to schedule your item pickup.
*** All pickups must occur on either the Friday or Saturday following purchase between 11am – 5pm. We cannot hold items until the following week. We kindly ask that you hold off on purchasing until you are certain that you can select a Friday or Saturday pick up time. Thank you! ***
See our Store Policy at right for more info, and read our COVID Updates for Customers + Donors for safety protocol during pickup.
Please note, if you are purchasing an item that is large and/or heavy, our staff is unable to assist you in loading your vehicle during this time.
Store Policy & Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchases, so please read before you buy!
Our nonprofit saves, sorts, + sells as much reclaimed material as we can with limited space, staff, and funds.
So to maximize our square footage to save more materials from landfill, and to avoid the additional costs of staff reprocessing/restocking time and credit card fees, please note:
- Every effort is made to make reusable material in good condition available to our customers, but we are unable to test or guarantee materials. All items are sold “as-is” with no returns / refunds / exchanges . It is the customer’s responsibility to verify the suitability of reclaimed materials for a particular project, and we encourage you to ask any questions before buying + scheduling pick up.
- Customer Holds are for credit card purchases only
- Materials bought in the store will be held no more than 7 calendar days
- Materials bought online will be held until the available pick up time you chose at check out
- Items not picked up by the agreed upon time will be automatically returned to the sales floor to be resold, and you will be issued store credit via email
- We sell our reclaimed inventory at a discount, and staff cannot negotiate prices. But we send a 10% off recreate reward code to customers who email us photos of how they creatively reused our reclaimed materials!